Everyone has always wanted to have a flat stomach, or a flat or tucked abdomen, for that it is necessary to have a very good physical shape and a daily exercise routine for more than an hour where the abs are specifically exercised. The belly is the popular term given to the abdomen when it begins to widen due to the accumulation of lipids or fats between the walls of the external peritoneum and the feet, due to many factors such as:
3 factors that make the abdomen or belly widen
- Sedentary lifestyle: It is a state in which the body remains at rest longer than it should and little activity is generated, so the metabolism becomes slow and constantly fatigued.
- Inadequate diet: diets rich in flours, sugars, carbohydrates and few vegetables, greens and legumes
- Excess fats, sugars and carbohydrates in meals
How to remove the belly?
We are going to offer you several ways to lower your abdomen or belly in a short time, it is important to note that it is not an easy task and that it requires time, effort, and work: follow the following recommendations:
Also Read: How Many Exercises Need Per Muscle?
4 ways to shape the abdomen and remove the tummy
- Sleep the hours that are necessary, it seems an ambiguity the fact that sleeping is a sedentary activity, but it is also true that it is necessary to lower the belly or abdomen to allow the body its normal metabolic processes and most importantly if you are sleeping you will not be eating, those who begin to lose hours of sleep also visit the refrigerator frequently.
- Reduce stress, if you are under a lot of stress it is possible that you produce cortisol in large amounts and cortisol facilitates the accumulation of fat and water in the abdomen and becomes resistant to insulin.
- Have an exercise routine of at least 2 hours a day focused especially on the abdominal muscles, in this procedure you have to be for long months, to be able to get rid or remove the belly, try to maintain a good posture when walking favors abdominal strengthening. At the same time you should increase your intake of dietary fiber.
- Follow a diet plan favorable to strengthening your abs.
Also Read: How to Gain Weight?
Leave a Reply